Please Note: The original EVO GP is discontinued however we have a few units left. The latest model is the EVO GP-PRO.
EVO GP Features:
- Works with GoPro Hero3, Hero3+ or Hero4 Silver/Black (Please note this model is not compatible with the Hero5 out of the box)
- Strong High Torque Motors Stabilization Accuracy ±0.01°.
- No Complex Setup - Mount Camera, Power and Play
- Extends GoPro Battery Life with Included Charging Cable
- Up To 7 Hours of Extend Battery Life
- Compatible with GoPro LCD BacPac or Battery BacPac
- 4 Modes - Heading Follow Mode, Heading Lock Mode, Heading & Pitch Follow Mode, Inverted Mode
- Supports Remote Control Functions through Remote Extension Cable (optional)
- 1 Year USA Warranty
EVO GP 3 Axis Gimbal for GoPro
Shoot pro-quality, cinematic like footage with your Hero3, Hero3+ or Hero4 Camera
(This model is not compatible with the Hero5
The EVO GP works with all GoPro Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 model cameras and supports most GoPro accessories such as the LCD backpack as well as the battery backpack. The EVO GP is 'plug & play" ready to use out of the box without any complex setup or software. There are several shooting modes that you can choose from allowing you to get ultra creative with your shots.
Operating modes: Heading Follow Mode (1 Click), Heading Lock Mode (1 Click), Heading & Pitch Follow Mode (2 Clicks), Inverted Mode (2 Clicks)
Unlike other gimbals on the market the EVO GP achieves incredible stabilization performance and accuracy through high quality, high definition position encoders coupled with high torque triple wound motors.
EVO GP Highlights:
- Eliminates shaky video and allows you to easily shoot pro-quality, cinematic like footage with your Hero3, Hero3+ or Hero4 Cameras.
- Easy to setup and use the EVO GP features high power, high torque motors delivering an unparalleled level of stabilization performance and camera feathering resulting in smooth shots every-time.
- The EVO GP features a built in charging cable to extend your GoPro's battery life. The mounting tray supports the addition of the GoPro LCD bacpac and battery bacpac if desired.
- Access 4 Dynamic Shooting Modes: Heading Follow Mode, Heading Lock Mode, Heading/Pitch Follow Mode, and Inverted Mode
- Backed by a 1 Year USA Parts and Labor Warranty the EVO GP comes complete with a charger, USB charging cable, and (2) 18650 Li-Ion Batteries good for 4-5 hours of extended battery life.
1 Year USA Parts & Labor Warranty
We back our products with satisfaction guarantee and a 1 year parts and labor warranty serviced here in Bend, Oregon USA.
GOPRO GIMBAL STABILIZER HIGHLIGHTS
3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer SPECIFICATIONS
- Stabilization Accuracy: ±0.01°
- Follow Accuracy: ±0.2°
- Pan Axis Range: -135° to +135°
- Tilt Axis Range: -90° to +180° (Inverted)
- Roll Axis Range: -45° to +45°
- Tilt Axis Control Speed: Min 1°/s Max 50°/s
- Pan Axis Control Speed: Min 1°/s Max 80°/s
- Motor Type: 3x Triple Wound High Torque Brushless
- Working Current Static Current: 6.8 mA (at 6.8 VDC)
- Dynamic Current: 120mA (at 8.4 VDC)
- Max Motor Current: 2 A maximum (at 12.6 VDC)
- Sensors: Independent IMU module, High Definition Position Encoders
- Batteries: IMR 18650, 2000mAh x2 (included)
- Control Modes: Heading Follow Mode/Heading & Pitch Follow Mode/Inverted Mode/Locked Mode
- Supported Cameras: GoPro Hero 3, GoPro Hero 3+, GoPro Hero 4 (can be used with Garmin Virb XE with counter weight)
- Height: 11.6" / 295mm
- Width: 3.7" / 96mm
- Depth: 3.5" / 88mm
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 122°F / -15 to 50°C
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 3.7 x 3.5 x 11.6" / 96 x 88 x 295 mm
- Weight: 0.75 lbs / 335g (unloaded no batteries)
In the box:
- 1 - EVO GP Handheld Gimbal for GoPro Hero3/3+/4 Cameras
- 2 - IMR 18650 Rechargeable 3.7v batteries (2000mAh each cell)
- 2 - M2.5 x 22mm thumb screws
- 1 - GoPro Charging Cable
- 1 - Battery extension tube
- 1 - Micro USB Cable (for Charger & Software Update)
- 1 - Warranty Card (1 Year USA Parts & Labor Warranty)
- 1 - Quick Start Guide
Download Quick Start Guide Here (pdf)